The Versatile Blogger Award!
Many thanks to Freya at Clippings (http://www.dragonscaleleggings.blogspot.com/) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It has been very kind of her. I feel really honoured and surprised!
There are a few rules that go along with the award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are seven pieces of information about myself:
1. I adore playing with my children and reading to them
2. I'm fond of cats, in particular of red ones.
3. I usually spend my free time (when there is some..) reading reading and reading.
4. I love flowers: I grow wisteria on my terrace.
5. Sometimes I find it beautiful to meet up with old friends and invite them home for a coffee.
6. My favourite writer is Isabel Allende: I've read everything she has written so far .
7. I've recently discovered that writing haiku is therapeutic in a sense, sort of taking picture through words..
These are my nominations:
Freya at Pure Haiku (http://www.purehaiku.blogspot.com/) because it's about my favourite poetic form and she writes beautiful ones
Rachel at April Rain Poetry (http://www.aprilrainpoetry.wordpress.com/) because I like her lovely poems describing nature and its elements
Linda at Bluetruedream (http://www.thebluetruedream.blogspot.com/) because I love the way she writes, the rhythms she creates using words
Maggie at PartWhole (http://www.partiswhole.blogspot.com/) because she deals with human experiences and feelings in a beautiful way in her poems
Barb at One Good Thing (http://www.dailyonegoodthing.blogspot.com/) because I read her stones last month and found them amzing